Friday, July 5, 2013

Water Park Day and Misc. Kids Pics

Thursday we had a day off from Disney and Phil and Kristi took us to Reunion, a little water park that felt more like a country club.  :)  It was perfect for the kids, so was perfect for us, too.  So perfect that Chad poured Kristi and I a drink at 2:00 which turned out to be a mistake (duh) when it was time to hit Epcot the next day.





When we got back to the house we grilled out...here's our studly food prep team.  The kids played in the pool and then played inside.  The boys got the kids down for bed while Kristi and I hung out in the hot tub and then they came back out and joined us again.  We were up til midnight.  Yeah, we paid for that.  

The rest of these pictures are pictures of the kids playing at the house.  These weren't all taken on our water park day, but I don't know where exactly they all fit in so I'm putting them here.  :)  







The classic Uncle Stallion shot :)

Flying kids!  a.k.a 'do it again!  do it again!'

Daddy decides it's Grant's turn

I call this one 'don't do it again!  please!  don't do it again!'



I'm much happier IN the water, dad.

AAAHH!!  It's a shark!!


Popsicles after the pool, and their outdoor showers
which we ran them through a little like a small herd of sheep.  :)  

Doin' some writin'

Snuggled up in the movie room

No comments: