What's that? What's with the wet spots on my hallway table? Well, funny you should ask.
Picture this....it's 11:45 and I have just drifted off. Chad wakes me by pulling his arm out from underneath my head and saying, one of the boys is up. I mutter, prolly Grant....needs to potty. Chad's gone, I'm drifting again. And then I hear,
'hey buddy...uh...whatcha doin?' immediately followed by a near hollering 'HOLY SH*T' and hysterical laughing.
I take off towards the steps and am stopped by Chad when I get to the basement door. He's standing at the foot of the stairs...in a lake. Landon is halfway down the stairs. No pants on. Just standing there. Looking at us. I start looking around and putting the pieces together. This child has soaked everything in his path. The hand rail to the banister, the carpet on the steps, the spindles in the railing, the table on the lower level, the rug by the front door, the wall. And Chad is standing in a LAKE. We're not talking just a little bit of urine here folks. We're talking a LAKE. This isn't that surprising since I jokingly call Landon 'Suuuuuuup-er Bladder' (pronounced like Super Grover if you know what I mean) because he can hold it like nobody's business and we goes, look out, he could put out a fire. It's like the Austin Powers 3 minute long pee. Seriously. Well this weekend that pee happened in our entry way.
Of course the kid wasn't even awake. I rolled up my jammy pants and picked him up off the stairs, cleaned him up and put him in our bed while we tackled the mess. Here he is snoozing away..while we we're dealing with pee-ageddon. Now he has another new nickname. The Wet Bandit.
And speaking of Wet....fun bath time pics that I can't NOT post. I know my days with Landon and bath pics are numbered.
No comments:
Post a Comment