| Random few days before Halloween pic sitting in front of the fireplace enjoyin' some popcorn! |
We picked up the Obi Wan costume AND Yoda and Chewy costumes for Grant to choose from the day before Landon's fall party at school. The kindergarteners get to wear their Halloween costumes for their class parties and they do a little mini parade through the gym. At 7:45 when we were walking out the door for school and I told Landon his Obi Wan costume was in his bag all he had to do was take off his sweatshirt and put it on, he totally flipped. "But Mom! I don't wanna be Obi Wan for the SCHOOL party, just for trick or treat! Obi Wan is too violent and Mrs. May said no violent costumes. I wanna be a cowboy for the party!" ummmm....WHAT?!??!?! Needless to say I wasn't prepared to pull out a cowboy costume so there was a fountain of tears from 7:45 to 8:10 when I shook him off my leg at the door to his classroom. I honestly thought that when he saw all the other kids in their costumes, he'd change his mind, but he didn't. He watched the parade and didn't wear his costume. He didn't cry through it though. Bonus there!
| Our only non family member stop...The Stephens' house! |
Grant opening up his Halloween card from Uncle Brian and Aunt Connie! He was excited to open up his Halloween mail this year!
Highlight of the lack luster trick or treat night. A nice Boo! for grandpa! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment