Thursday, April 12, 2012

Random Spring Break





















I don't have much to say about these pics...I just couldn't leave them out of the year in review book. :) We had many a morning of late breakfasts which we could enjoy over spring break...that were missing Chad and I saying, "Eat your breakfast. Eat your breakfast. Eat your breakfast. Hurry up and eat your breakfast." Until we finally use our 'grumpy voices' and 'hurt (someone's) feelings'. We also didn't go from the "eat your breakfast" routine to "get in the bathroom so we can brush your teeth and comb your hair right now" routine. Mornings are not a lot of fun at our house between 6:45 and 7:30.

Landon did crash once and take a nap even though he wasn't asked to. And he made this loving interpretation of a pirate ship. I know you've seen one of his pirate ships before but that one didn't have the swords,
eye patches, and green pirate teeth that make this one so unique.




And you can also tell that we had really nice weather. A clear sign that spring weather is in full force is scraped knees and elbows. That's a big time first grade thing....and also a big thing for toddlers (or Angry Birds) trying to keep up with their older brothers.

No comments: