Monday, October 10, 2011

Our Last Night as Mishawakans

So September 22, 2011 was our last night in the house on Mishawaka Drive. Landon had a soccer game that evening, which turned out perfectly because my Mom made the drive up to help with the move and got to take in the soccer game as a bonus. As luck would have it, that morning the spring on one of the garage doors broke, and Chad was playing a game in Normal. Thank goodness for Larry...who toiled over it in the dark and got it back up and running that evening as well.

One of the Grandmas snapped this picture of Landon coming through the tunnel at the end of the game, which I never would've gotten to take since I'm always part of the tunnel! :) And here's a picture of Grant, too, playing one of his favorite games at the moment, running through someone's legs over and over and over. I had a shot of him coming out the other side, but didn't think Mom would appreciate having her backside published for everyone on the world wide web to see. (You're welcome!)


















After the game we picked up some Subway and packed some more stuff...because even when you think you're about done packing, you never are. Then I tucked the boys into their beds for the last time in that house. Here's Landon cashed out for the evening...resting up for the next day...moving day!









No comments: