
Landon has learned to sing Jingle Bells this week.....well most of it. He definitely gets the, "Hey!" I think he started learning it at LaVella's because I didn't teach it to him. He sang it for me the other day when I picked him up, and then when we went to music on Thursday, they sang it there, too....complete with jingle bells. It was a jinglin' good time. Without further adieu, I give you Landon's rendition of the 'ol popular classic, Jingle Bells. :) We'll continue working on our sing-a-long repertoire.
Good news on the home front. Three of the four teeth Landon has been working on have finally broken through! THANK GOODNESS. He's sleeping better, eating better, and is just in an all around better disposition. I, on the other hand, was in horrible shape mid week, with either the stomach flu or a touch of food poisoning of some kind. I'll spare you the details. It was ugly. I did get to take in a few episodes of What Not to Wear and the Price is Right, OH, and I lost whatever weight I gained over Thanksgiving break. That's the bright side of a stomach bug I guess....if there is such a thing.

Along with our Christmas shopping and planning, we started thinking about Landon's 2nd birthday party this weekend. I'm putting up a picture from his first birthday. I think we've decided on a Muppet cake this year, even though it may be difficult to find someone that has one of those in their books. :) Landon is a NUT about the Muppets. His favorite: The Swedish Chef. He sings the "mmm bork, bork, bork" everytime, and just cracks up. I also think the Chef is a hoot, so it works out. We've watched the Muppet Show Season 1 DVDs so many times, that Landon knows the guest stars. "It's Sandy Duncan!" "It's Connie Stevens!" "It's Vincent Price!" My child is the only one in his kindergarten class who is going to know who Vincent Price even is. He is already getting a liberal arts education. :) As a side note, Chad read on the internet that Connie Stevens has been linked to John McCain. I guess that's not too surprising, she has an eerie resemblance to his wife, Cindy, who I find a little creepy.
I think I'll wrap this up. Obviously I have nothing else noteworthy to mention since I'm blogging about John McCain's personal life. Seriously? What's my deal?
2 comments:
As I recall, Landon's grandpa was always partial to the Swedish Chef. I think I could do one of those cakes for you, if you would like.
Megan - I thought that I'd check in to see what Landon is up to these days. It seems like moments ago that we were having your baby shower with the class for him. If I can get our lousy home connection to work, I'll play the signing clip for Morgan. He's adorable!
Post a Comment