
Woo-wee! What a nice lookin' fireplace! The Kutscher family can't wait for Christmas. The stockings will be hung by the chimney with care. I guess there's technically not a "chimney," but who cares though, really, I mean, Chris FINALLY has her fireplace. :) I'd put a quote up here direct from her that expressed how happy she was when it was finished, but it wasn't G rated. :) She's REALLY happy.
Grandpa and Grandma Kutscher are now in Myrtle Beach on their vacation. Grandpa and Grandma Cash were just here this weekend. This afternoon, Landon was crying in the car on the way home from Wal-Mart (which I a lot of times want to do as well.) "I want to see Grandpa." I explained where the grandpas were. He was quiet for a little bit and said, "Then I want to see Grandma." When I said they were with the grandpas, he was really upset. "I know. I know," I said. "I'm sad when they all leave too. Believe me....I'm SAD." I mean I want to know how in the blank, blank, blank these families with four or more children who live near no family get by. I can't even get the laundry done and my school work near finished with ONE child without the assistance of a grandparent. I don't know what my problem is.


So last weekend was Kelly's last shower. Only a few more weeks until Little Miss Mehring makes her big entrance. Maybe when we get a little closer, I could suggest she sit under a tree and wait for a spider to sit down beside her. Maybe that would frighten Miss Mehring OUT. :) That might be a stretch though. Here's a picture of us girls at the shower.

My Mom is REALLY happy because last week we got the pictures back we had taken for her birthday. Here are some highlights. It occurs to me as I type this I never loaded any of the Kutscher family pictures we had taken for Grandma Marilyn's 80th birthday on the blog either. They were put on a DVD and since we own a dinos
aur for a computer, I have to load them elsewhere. I'll work on that.
aur for a computer, I have to load them elsewhere. I'll work on that. 


Landon took in a little bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets this weekend with Grandpa Jeff. He thought he'd give it a try this morning and helped whisk the scrambled eggs. It was pretty remarkable how similar the two sound actually. :)
Here's a clip of our little reader. The teacher in me couldn't be more proud. Grover is one of our favorites at the moment. "Don't turn the page!" (insert growly voice here)

3 comments:
Since one would never be able to get an entire family to have a good smile all at once, I volunteer to look like the doofus with his mouth half-open......
Oh, Michael! You don't look like a doofus. I think the whole family looks quite dapper.
I LOVE the videos. It is one of the highlights of my Mondays (Tuesday this week). He's such a bright little lad! One of these days you're probably going to catch one of those Amer. Funniest Video moments. Bring on the big bucks! 8-)
hahahaha, great video. I love the handing of the pickles (were those pickles?) and the random Jesus sighting. What a hoot!
BTW, I am either coming to Effingham the weekend of Oct. 11-12 or the 25th-ish. Maybe we can work something out? I'll let you know soon when I'm coming, but it will probably be the 11th and 12th. I would love to pay the Kutscher's a visit if you're going to be home.
We'll talk.
Post a Comment