Saturday, September 12, 2015

Doin' Summer Up Right

Below are some pictures of evidence of our 'Summer Done Up Right"
Exhibit A:  Soccer Camp (yeah....I'm a rookie soccer Mom.  I learned something here.  White shirts are NOT meant for soccer camp following monsoons.  Got it.  Check.  Let's just throw that one away.)

Exhibit B:  Really....I have no words.  Except googly ogling bug eyes with hearts
Tom Cruise has got nothin on any Kutscher boy.  That's all I'm saying....oh wait, AND this girl will never lose that lovin' feeling.  (bahahahahaha!)


Exhibit C:  Lots of baseball.  Landon did his first summer of travel competitive baseball and he LOVED it.  And we all loved watching him play....even Auggie Doggie, who got to attend a lot of games and was a hit with spectators of course.
Exhibit D:  movie night with the cousins.  Okay.  These pictures weird me out a little, too.  I don't really think our kids look THAT much alike, but in these pictures instead of the siblings looking like siblings the cousins look practically like TWINS!!!!!  We saw the Minion Movie which was a little bit of a bust, partially because the movie was just eh and partially because I was wondering whether or not anyone would leave the theater with head lice or something worse.  Mental note:  west side theater worth the drive.


No comments: