Monday, October 14, 2013

First Day of Nursery School (and 1st grade take two)

 Grant started preschool!!  This was harder on me than Landon going to kindergarten.  I mean, HOW could be old enough already?!?!  I was however excited that the clematis was in bloom on the first day.  ;)  This also made it a perfect opportunity to re-shoot Landon's first day since I forgot to make his stinkin' first day sign.  Duh.





 Lindsay took Grant and took lots of pics for me.  Bless her!
Ummm, yes, so about that backpack...it's bigger than you little boy.  

 Grant and his buddies!




 Grant and Kal...best buddies.  I teach with Kal's mommy and they are at Lindsay's together.  Love that they're together!


Who doesn't love some scented play doh and scissors!!  :)  
I'd say we're off to a good start.  

 Celebrating at Krekels after school!
What a face, Granters.  Sweet boys growing up too quickly! 



No comments: