




Sooo....yeah, Easter...huh....don't remember many details about it. Here's what I DO remember:
1. it was a month ago and it was really late in the year this year.
2. Chad DID go to Mom and Dad's with us, which is the first time he has since he started coaching girls soccer. Yay, Chad!
3. If Chad HADN'T gone home with us, I may have had to get a hotel room between Rochester and Hord because I wasn't able to stay awake to make the drive, in EITHER direction.
4. My sweet boys ALL wore lavendar and looked extremely handsome doing so. I myself wore light blue, and it was the same outfit I wore LAST year for Easter because I had absolutely no time to shop for anything else.
5. We colored eggs and Grant splashed water all over creation, including all over my mom.
6. Landon and Grant got Gyro bowls from Grandma Ruth and Grandpa Forrest, and Chad was super pumped because he's wanted a Gyro bowl since the first time he laid eyes on the info-mercial. Yes, hilarious, I know.
7. The Easter Bunny visited in Hord and brought a Bugs Bunny DVD,
Angels in the Outfield, a Butterfly Habitat thingy, and matching Aviator style sunglasses for both boys. Sweet, Easter Bunny. I always knew you had style.
8. My battery went dead on my camera and I was forced to have Mom email me pictures from their house and I have ZERO pictures from the Kutscher Easter festivities (which we missed the majority of because of a later depature from Effingham)
9. and this has absolutely NOTHING to do with Easter, but is appropriate for me to put with this picture....I hope I age as well as my beautiful mother. :)
And as Forrest Gump would say, "that's all I've got to say about that (Easter 2011)."
No comments:
Post a Comment