Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Muffin Man Brings in 2011

New Years Day we got up and made muffins....hey....maybe that's what I should shoot for next year. Instead of setting myself up for failure and disappointment when I am unable to bake and make Christmas candy....New Years Day should be a baking/candy day. The only thing bad about that is, usually by New Years Day everybody is ready to be finished eating cookies and candy. Hmmm....I'm gonna have to work on that plan a little in my mind. May need some tweaking.






So my Mom got this cute little Gingerbread Man apron for Landon for Christmas. I tried to get him to wear it once before and he wasn't biting. This time I sold it though. I explained that the reason people wear aprons is so they don't get their clothes dirty....well, that was it. He was all about the apron. So many parts of this story have Chad concerned. :)



And here's why we call him the Muffin Man....straight from the oven mitts to his mitts.
No better way to usher in a new year than freshly baked muffins...even if they come from a box. :)


No comments: