Who doesn't love a fresh start. I feel that way every year. The boys were excited to kick off the New Year with real waffles made on our new waffle maker we got for Christmas from Uncle Gary and Aunt Maria. Uncle Gary was shocked to hear over the phone that we didn't already have a waffle maker. Chad informed him that the boys ate plenty of Eggo's but not anymore. :) :)
When cleaning up the NYE party I discovered this sign posted on Landon's door. I think I'm going to adopt it as my mantra for 2017. It's a great metaphor really.
Have fun
Stay off the top bunk
Keep on dancin'
Annelise fully embraced the keep on dancin' after our bad influence over Christmas break. This girl doesn't want to go to bed, people. The only way she sleeps, is if we sleep. Putting her down at a normal baby bed time and getting something done isn't going to happen. She's all....'hey guys! whatcha doin' out there?' As a result of this pattern, she's been officially moved out of the Rock and Play next to our bed because she's trying to sit up in it and tip the darned thing over, so she's now sleeping in the cradle Grandpa made before Landon was born. It's still in our room though. I'm not ready to go running up and down those stairs in the middle of the night three or four times.
And here we have two boys cut from the same cloth....
Grant: "Hey Mom! Look! I made Auggie out of my waffle" (breakfast time)
Landon: "Hey Mom! Look! It's a french fry jacuzzi" (dinner time)
Me inside my head: Hey Mom! You may need to amp up the nutritional eating of your children (after looking at the pictures and scratching my head)
No comments:
Post a Comment