So I promised Landon a PARTY to celebrate the end of his scans and 6 month check ups.
And I promised if he'd wait until the school year was over, we could have an outside party, with a bounce house, and he could invite whoever he wanted.
But whoa, hold up. Before the party pics...I have to put this on. One of our first few nights together, Auggie fell asleep between the boys...status quo. But amidst his sleep, stood up, turned a circle, sat back down, stood up, relocated to Landon's face, and curled back up and went to sleep. Landon. DID. NOT. MOVE. at all. For real. Now that's love.
Okay....back to the party. So we delivered on the party promises. Chad knocked it out of the park and found a bounce house that was a water slide and bounce house WITH a basketball hoop. So needless to say....THAT was a hit.
Krippel and Kutscher boys!
worth every penny folks....and it wasn't cheap.
Party go-ers! (well....the young ones)
UGH!!! Now that's a FRA-MER!
We took a short break from the water slide...for water balloons
...but that didn't last long...not nearly as long as it took Chad to fill and tie those stinkin' things.
Next party event....water balloon pinatas....brilliant right? I mean, I barely got them hung on the tree without breaking them. Apparently they got tougher as they hung and waited??????
They lasted longer than the water balloon fight though!
Landon with Sadie the next morning. It was so fun to have Coppernolls spend the night. We got some much needed catch up time in. An extra bonus!
No comments:
Post a Comment