Saturday, February 18, 2012

An Introduction to Carbonation

So after Landon's dental appointment, that I will blog about soon, we hit up McDonald's for a freebie milkshake. Grant, being the poster child for fearless, decided he'd have a sip of what Chad was having...diet soda (of course). Below is a priceless progression of pictures documenting Grant's introduction to carbonation.







I'll have some of THAT please!
Whoa.....what's going on here. My eyes are waterin!
Well, Dad thinks it's funny....guess I'm okay.
Mom's on demand 'cheese' face.
Okay, well, I need something else here. This isn't doing it for me...
I love how my brother shares with me...when he's forced.
Mmmmm....milk shakes are where it's at.

Not sure why I feel compelled to tilt my head, but I do. Hey Landon, good job on the dental appointment. I'm enjoying this milk shake. Good luck pryin this out of my hands.

No comments: