Check it out! I loaded video!! Landon is getting pretty good with his eating utensils.
We had a busy week here as usual. Busy, but fun. We finished rocking the landscaping in the front and the pond is finished! I put a picture on, but didn't want to put it as the headline pic. It's a pond...and Landon is much cuter. We did some serious rock shopping before making our big 6 ton of river rock purchase. The purchase wasn't near as difficult as spreading the 6 ton of rock, which we would still be doing if it weren't for Andrew and Laci. You wanna know who your friends are? Have 6 tons of rock dumped on your driveway and see who hangs around
. Did I mention it was 6 tons of rock? That's a lot of rock. We still have about 1 ton of it left on the driveway. It's still going to be there when Chad returns from camp on Thursday because I am sick of rock. It looks really nice though.On Saturday, Chad found out that he WON the MLS (Major League Soccer) fantasy league mid-season prize! He beat about 17,000 people! Wow! That's pretty impressive. I'd be more impressed if it were the lottery or something, but he does get to go to Toronto to see the MLS All-Star game. That's pretty cool. Very cool for Chad...and Scotty who will be accompanying him on the trip. Soccer trips aren't my bag. That's probably shocking for all of you readers.
Sunday, Chad left for soccer camp, and we left for Camp Hord. Here is Landon at Mom and Dad's scoping out which fish
we were going to relocate to our Rochester pond. Maw-Maw, or Lightning FishNet, as we're going to call her from now on, caught two fishies. They're quick little guys. I was unable to catch any fish at all. We've named them Boop-Boop and Ditt'em Datt'em. Tomorrow we are going to the fish store to purchase Wat'em and Choo. These are lyrics from "Down in the Meadow in a little bitty pool, swam three little fishies and their momma fishy, too..." for those of you who are unfamiliar. This is one of Landon's favorite bath tub songs. He always sings the "choo." If you're confused, we'll perform it for you sometime.
Maw-Maw came home with us to plant flowers and hang out. We worked all afternoon today, and then were FORCED to go to the mall because the power went out at our house and there just wasn't anything to do. It was a good trip though. Landon got to go on his first carousel ride. He said, "I ride Hor-seee!" and "hee-haw." It was a grand time. Mom and I were about sick after three trips around, but started to get our merry-go-round legs before we got off. That's a sure sign of age: a carousel gives you motion sickness.
1 comment:
Did Landon get a haircut when he was at Maw-Maw's? It kind of looks like it in the last picture.
Post a Comment